Do you have a passion for social media? Can you spot a perfect PR story? Can you help create thumb stopping content, whilst supporting the team and keeping the client up to date? Do you have great experience with FMCG brands?
CreativeRace is one of the longest established, independent agencies in the UK working with household names across a number of sectors. We need someone to help support across social and PR campaigns for an ever-growing base of integrated clients.
We’re looking for a passionate PR and social media Account Manager to support a growing team. Someone who is able to demonstrate they understand what makes a winning social campaign and has a flair for community management, across all social platforms. Someone who can craft a press release and develop long term relationships with media and stakeholders.
This is a role with lots of opportunity. Reporting to the Communications Director you’ll work closely with other client services team members across the business, supporting with the development and implementation of social and PR campaigns for existing and new clients. Your organisation and communication skills will be second-to-none and you’ll be passionate about working as part of an integrated team.
As well as experience of all social platforms, from Facebook to TikTok, Twitter to LinkedIn, you’ll need to understand how PR works and be prepared to support in the development of meaningful content that connects with real people and delivers results. You’ll develop as you go, taking responsibility for setting up and monitoring paid and organic social campaigns, learning how to target audiences and convert followers into brand fans. You’ll be excited about new developments across the traditional and new media channels and have knowledge of what other brands are doing in our clients’ space.
- Help to develop and implement organic & paid social media campaigns for a range of clients, that deliver against their needs
- Help to create and deliver PR campaigns, crafting press materials and developing relationships with key media to enable you to deliver results
- Support the team as we help clients to define, create and maintain a clear social tone of voice that fits with their broader brand guidelines but will deliver results across their social platforms
- Work with the creative team to develop social content, ensuring all output is of the highest quality and is on brand and message for each client individually
- Support key client relationships helping to deliver campaigns on time and to budget
- Maintain awareness of what is new in new and traditional media and how the business can utilise this to support clients, sharing this internally to keep the business informed
- Experience of social media, with a good knowledge of both organic and paid social channels as well as experience in implementing, evaluating and optimising campaigns.
- Ability to brief and work with a creative studio to ensure the development of excellent content
- Knowledge of PR and how to craft a press release and sell in a story to media
- An understanding of time and budget management and tracking, supporting the team to deliver profitable projects
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to comfortably present to clients
If this opportunity sounds right up your street, then please get in touch, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org