Due to recent growth we are looking for a proven, friendly Account Manager to join our growing team in Leeds. Working within the client services department for one of the UK’s biggest retail brands, you’ll be delivering a wide and varied range of marketing projects and activities.
Key activities include:
- Building and maintaining strong enduring client relationships.
- Organising, briefing and managing creative projects through the agency.
- Managing all client communications and creative work schedules.
- Being the client advocate, ensuring clients receive the maximum value from their relationship with CreativeRace.
- Preparing and presenting regular summaries to clients as well as looking for growth opportunities.
Hours: 37.25 a week | Location: Leeds
- 3 or more years working within a similar role (Agency experience is preferable).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A positive, forward thinking attitude, driven by client success.
- The ability to manage time and organise effectively.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- A strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and seamlessly as part of a team.
Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Your birthday off
- Flexible working
- Private health care with Vitality
- Pension with Aviva
- Skills share – Virtual learning platform
- Regular social events
CreativeRace (previous known as Gratterpalm) was founded in 1978 and is one of the norths’ most established agencies. We pride ourselves on our independence which allows us the freedom to give clients honest and open advice leading to relationships with household brands that span decades.
As a business we strongly believe in looking after our clients, our employees and our environment, constantly evolving our policies to remain relevant and at the forefront of meeting individuals needs.
At our heart we are a creative group of problem solvers passionate about unlocking the human side of marketing and driving success. We are resilient, we hold ourselves accountable, we consider before taking action and we fully commit. We are genuinely enthusiastic about what we do and where we are heading.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to telling you more about us, our goals, our ambitions and how you can be part of our journey.